Saturday, November 30, 2013

My first blog post

So this is my obligatory "why I started a blog post" blog post. Whenever I do something that I find exciting, I end up posting pictures on Facebook, emailing about it to friends, and maybe even posting a trip report to an Internet forum. All of the stuff seems so scattered about that when I want to go back and look at something I previously did, I often times have a hard time finding what I'm looking for. I'm hoping that this site will act as a journal, giving me one place to keep my photos and write ups about things that I do. Beyond that if anyone finds any of this stuff interesting and wants to read it, cool!

I've been meaning to put a blog post together for a while, but never seemed to be able to find a time between work, exercise, and whatever adventure was next on my calendar. A recent mishap with a camping stove (which I guess I will write a separate blog post about) has forced me to cancel some climbing plans, but given me some time to finally tackle this.

Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment